1. You need to have extensive experience with children, not only photographing them, but dealing with children of all spectrums.
2. You must be an established photographer with a client base as well as a online portfolio. We will not be accepting photographers who are in the beginning stages of their photography career.
3. Your portfolio will be viewed, and we will then let you know if you have been selected. We are looking for a strong portfolio, clear and clean images. We strive on offering our families the BEST possible photographers in the with a strong understanding of running a successful photography business and extensive knowledge of pre and post production.
4. You must provide The Tiny Light Foundation™ with a current Criminal Records Check. If you do not have one, we can provide you with a volunteer letter to help reduce the cost of a Criminal Records Check or have the fee waived.
5. You must be willing to do everything you can to meet the needs of the child receiving this special gift. We are here to help in any way we can.
6. As of right now, you must provide a high resolution disk/flash drive of a minimum of 15 fully edited photos to the family.
7. We ask that you are available for 6 - 12 sessions a year. This is a roundabout number, and we understand that there may be times when you are unable to reach this requirement.
f you feel you would be a good match and that you would like to donate your time and your talent to help bring smiles to probably the most inspiring families you will ever meet, please click here to APPLY.